Three-Ingredient Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Mangos always remind me of the warmer months, and they are my go-to when I’m craving something sweet; I have dried mangos in my pantry at all times. This Chia seed pudding is made almost entirely of mangos. Its super sweet and citrusy without any added crap.
I normally add a little bit of raw honey or pure maple syrup to my Chia seed pudding recipes, and there is always a base of almond milk, but I find the mangos are sweet enough on their own — nix the honey or maple — and when pureed they are thick enough that the almond milk is also not needed. Just mangos, Chia seeds and fresh orange juice — plus whatever you choose to top it with, if anything. It literally doesn’t get any easier than that.
Three-Ingredient Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Serves 2)
- Two mangos. Whatever variety is seasonally available will do.
- Juice of two oranges
- 2 TB Chia seeds
- Topping of your choice.
– Puree mangos in a blender or food processor. My Beaba Babycook Pro always gets the best consistency — I’m obsessed with it — but any food processor or blender will work.
– Add juice of oranges and Chia seeds to pureed mangos. Stir to combine.
– Refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
– Add topping of your choice. I personally favor thin slices of banana and chopped almonds, but really any fruit and nut combo will do, or dark chocolate chips would be yummy, as well. Enjoy!