Paleo Super Bowl Sunday: Loaded Chili-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Or stuffing sweet potatoes.
Either way, it will be good — as long as you pass on the cheese whiz and say “yes” to super-fun Paleo Super Bowl apps and treats that aren’t totally processed and predisposed to make you feel like complete and total crap. It’s never worth it.
This is super easy. Super clean. Super yum.
And it’s also super customizable. Add or subtract whatever toppings you like. Make it your own.
Enjoy. And go PATS!
Paleo Super Bowl Sunday: Chili-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups Paleo chili
- 1 cup pickled banana peppers, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 chopped medium red pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped and seeds discarded
- 2 TB scallions, chopped
– Prick sweet potatoes with a fork and microwave in a microwave-safe dish for 15-18 minutes or until soft through. Give a few minutes to cool and then slice potatoes down the middle.
– Layer half of goat cheese across sweet potatoes and than follow with 1/2 cup chili per potato.
– Continue to top potatoes with red pepper, banana peppers, jalapeno, scallions and remaining goat cheese.