Finally! How to Make the Perfect Hard-Boiled Egg Every Time
It never seemed to work out for me. Until now. I finally perfected hard-boiled eggs. This way, they come out flawless every time; no soft-boiled yolks, no hard-to-peel shells, and no super-dry centers; only sheer perfection. Sigh.
Ingredients: How to Make the Perfect Hard-Boiled Egg Every Time
- 6 eggs
- Cold water
- Medium pan
– Place eggs in medium pan, big enough that they all fit on the floor of the pan.
– Fill pan with enough cold water to cover eggs only, about an inch.
– Turn heat to medium and bring to boil.
– When boiling, remove pan from heat, cover with lid — or foil works too — and let sit for 20 minutes.
– Move eggs to a bowl filled with ice water for 15 minutes to cool.
– Peel and enjoy!