Easy Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Roasted vegetables are a must in my weekly side dish rotation. I make them at least a few times a week, and not only are they nutritious and delicious, but they are never boring, considering you can switch up which veggies you use depending on seasonal availability and personal preferences.
This recipe is extremely easy — requiring few ingredients and little prep time — and is easily be paired with most meals. While I usually use different veggies depending on the season, I normally stick with this spice mix; it’s a fail-safe and will go with any veggie combo. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Easy Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 TB sage
- 2 TB coconut oil
- 1 TB rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 TB balsamic vinegar
- 2 red, orange or yellow peppers, sliced into strips
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 head yellow cauliflower florets (I tend to prefer the taste of yellow cauliflower over white, but it can be hard to find. If unavailable, white will do.)
- Fresh black pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees
– Arrange sliced vegetables on foil-lined baking dish and add sage, rosemary, garlic, fresh pepper, and coconut oil. Toss to coat.
– Cook 45 minutes; serve immediately.